The Benefits of JET Rack®
- Keeps both your cargo and stepladders safe by storing them up high.
- Simple and quick to use. Simply slide on and slide off in a matter of seconds.
- Designed to work with strut channel (Unistrut or similar). *Strut not included*
- Universal fitment means that you can buy one JET Rack® to last you for life. Upgrading your van? Simply take JET Rack® with you.
- Built to last. The main components of JET Rack® are made from tool grade aluminium.
- JET Rack®is covered by a lifetime warranty.View now
How secure are my ladders?
The video below shows the JET Rack® being put through it's paces. You'll see how JET Rack® performs when :
- Going over a railroad crossing at speed
- 120° turn to the right then a turn back to the left
- Excessive snaking at speed
- Emergency Stop
In each instance, JET Rack® kept the ladders securely mounted to the ceiling.
Strut Channel (Unistrut)
JET Rack® has been designed to work alongside a widely used product called strut channel. Used across a variety of trades, it is often purchased under the brand name of Unistrut or Tamlex.
*The strut channel is NOT included with JET Rack®. It is commonly found in most electrical wholesalers. HERE is an example of strut available from CEF.
We recommend that you use JET Rack® with the shallower 21x41mm channel. However, it is still compatible with the deeper 41x41mm varient.
There are a variety of ways to mount the Unistrut to the ceiling, however none are easier than the JET Rack® Universal Mounting Kit.
Testimony from R Burnett
"I found it very easy to assemble and mount. I went out for a few hours later to do some work and didn’t hear a single rattle from the back of the van and the ladders were stowed safely. Its made a fantastic difference getting the ladders out of the way giving me space and a more organised van."
Testimony from B Jowitt
"JET Rack® looked like it functioned well, as our current make-shift stow made it difficult for us to remove and replace the ladder.
After ordering one and using for a couple of weeks, I was very pleased with the mechanism and also the quality of the product. It was very easy to build and fit alongside our existing racking. This is when I decided to order two more for our other vans."
For information on upcoming sales and new products